HiPP Hypoallergenic (HA) PRE is designed for little ones from birth and is the ideal choice for babies that don’t tolerate regular formula well. It’s made from the same organic cow’s milk as all regular HiPP formulas, but with the proteins broken down so your baby’s immune system can’t react to them. That means all the same nutritional goodness as other organic formulas, with less risk of allergic reactions. What more could a growing baby ask for?
Madeline C. - HiPP HA PRE customer
$37.99% $47.99 (20.84% saved)
There’s nothing worse than seeing your little one in distress, which can occur when infants are sensitive to the ingredients in baby formula. That’s why we stock HiPP HA Germany Hypoallergenic Stage PRE, which is suitable for babies from birth to six months who are experiencing digestion problems, skin reactions, or hay fever-like symptoms brought on by cow’s milk protein sensitivity.
HiPP Hypoallergenic PRE is a specialized infant formula that contains whey protein hydrolysate, which means that the long-chain milk proteins have been broken down into smaller pieces. This makes the formula easier to digest and minimizes the risk of allergenic impact.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
Lactose as the natural carbohydrate
Made for babies with cow’s milk sensitivity
Supports learning and cognitive function
Chemical-free agriculture and manufacturing
No artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors
Milk from grass-fed German cows
Essential vitamins and nutrients
Long-chain proteins are hydrolyzed (broken into fragments) to minimize allergenic impact
Just like breast milk, HiPP Hypoallergenic Stage PRE features lactose as the main source of carbohydrates, as well as a blend of organic vegetable oils and essential vitamins and minerals. Unlike HiPP HA Stage 1, the Stage PRE formula has a relatively thin consistency because it does not contain any starch, which may make it easier for young babies to digest.
HiPP HA PRE contains both prebiotics and probiotics in order to strengthen your baby’s gut microbiome and immune system. The prebiotics are galacto-oligosaccharides derived from lactose, and the probiotics are organic lactic acid bacteria cultures similar to those found in breast milk. HiPP HA Stage PRE also contains omega-3 and omega-6 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (including DHA and AA), which are thought to contribute to the healthy development of the brain, eyes, and nervous system in infants.
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
Your baby is 0-6 months old
Your baby has digestion problems or sensitivity to other formulas
You want a formula with prebiotics and probiotics
Manufactured and packaged in Germany, this product is free from GMO ingredients, soy, gluten, refined sugars, corn syrup, and synthetic nutrients and preservatives. Unlike many of the highly-processed hypoallergenic formulas manufactured in the United States, HiPP HA Stage PRE has been formulated to resemble the taste, smell, and composition of breast milk as much as possible.
The HiPP brand has been an innovation leader in baby food and organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic.
BACKED BY DATA:
From 0-6 months
90% of parents say their baby sleeps better with EU formula
1 box ≈ 46 meals
Should make approximately 130 fl oz of prepared formula
83% of parents in the U.S. will turn to formula
HiPP Hypoallergenic (HA) PRE is the ideal choice for babies that don’t tolerate regular formula well. It’s made from the same organic cow’s milk as all regular HiPP formulas, but with the proteins broken down so your baby’s immune system can’t react to them. That means all the same nutritional goodness as other organic formulas, with less risk of allergic reactions. What more could a growing baby ask for?
Please note: HiPP HA PRE is a specialty formula and not a medical treatment. We advise consulting your pediatrician about any medical conditions. Although this product may help babies with cow’s milk protein sensitivity, it may not be suitable for all babies with a diagnosed milk protein allergy.
- Sensitivities - This seems obvious, but sometimes babies are sensitive to certain proteins in their complete state, but the parts don’t cause a reaction.
- Constipation or diarrhea - If your baby is frequently constipated or has diarrhea, it can be due to poorly digested milk proteins. This formula can help to relieve that.
- Spitting or vomiting - If your baby’s body completely rejects formula, the hypoallergenic formula might stay down better.
- Coughing or respiratory issues - Allergies can create mucus. Reducing the allergens can reduce this response.
- Clean bottle, teat and ring in boiling water for 3 - 5 minutes before use.
- Boil water freshly before each meal and allow to cool down to about 50°C / 122°F Fill approximately half of the boiled water into the cleaned bottle.
- Use the measuring spoon provided and according to the instructions, add the correct number of scoops. Each spoon should be filled flat and not heaping.
- Close the bottle tightly shake until all the powder has completely dissolved. Add remaining water and shake lightly again until the solution is evenly distributed and diluted.
- Allow to cool down (hold the bottle under cold running water or in the refrigerator) to approximately 37°C / 98.6°F before feeding. To prevent burns, test the formula on your forearm to ensure that it is not too hot. Feed immediately.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feed in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding. - All open formulas should be used within 21 days. All sealed formulas should be used by the expiration date on the box.
- Canada & USA = $35
- All other international shipments: $55
🚀 BECAUSE HUNGRY BABIES CAN'T WAIT, WE DO OUR BEST TO ENSURE THE QUICKEST DELIVERY TIMES POSSIBLE
⏱️ CURRENT DELIVERY TIME AND COSTS:
- 🇺🇸 & 🇨🇦 = Free Shipping from $99 (otherwise $35)
- 🌏 = Free Shipping from $199 (otherwise $65)
🌱CARBON OFFSET FOR SHIPPING:
📌 RETURN POLICY:
🛃 IMPORT DUTY AND CUSTOMS:
The HiPP brand has been an innovation leader in baby food and organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP today partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic. HiPP’s stringent quality control process (they carry out over 260 tests on each product) means you can always trust HiPP with your little one’s nutrition. Unlike other formula brands, HiPP only does organic, and their rigorous standards are applied across every single HiPP product on the market.
All Hipp products are produced with animal welfare and world resources in mind.
HiPP is the leader in quality and sustainability.
2)LACTOBACILLUS FERMENTUM CECT5716
*PALM OIL FROM SUSTAINABLE CULTIVATION, CERTIFIED BY INDEPENDENT CONTROL BODIES
December 8, 2022 00:28
Great option for sensitive tummies
I am happy with this formula. Unfortunately my baby is unable to tolerate cow’s milk so this is a good option for us. The formula taste is very close resembles breast milk and my baby likes it.
November 26, 2022 15:05
Great formula for baby with milk allergy.
Great formula for baby with milk allergy. Easy to digest. Shipping was very quick and best price!
November 18, 2022 19:04
Perfect for our picky little one
Our LO takes this HA formula with no problems. He typically refuses American HA formulas. It doesn't smell bad like the US ones. Shipping was quick and formula was well packaged.
November 7, 2022 07:53
Order received on time. My newborn took
Order received on time. My newborn took to it immediately and is tolerating it well.
October 27, 2022 00:05
Fast delivery , Tracking a spot on,
Fast delivery , Tracking a spot on, Love the personalized note that comes with each formula package. My other kids absolutely love and look forward to the gummy‘s!
October 6, 2022 11:59
My little girl loves this formula! Like
My little girl loves this formula! Like many parents, we tried different options and nothing worked for my baby’s sensitive stomach. Just a month ago I tried switching her to a different formula thinking that she has outgrown the painful gas and I regret doing so. For about a week she was very unhappy and in pain. As soon as she started eating HIPP again she has been a happy little girl! The shipping is very fast and I received almost daily updates.
September 10, 2022 20:45
We love this formula :) ...
We love this formula :)
July 23, 2022 15:19
I have had such a wonderf...
I have had such a wonderful experience with organicbabyfood24. we were having such an issue finding the right formula that wouldn’t upset our LO stomach. After we tried Hipp Pre we were still having issues so we tried HA and the amazing customer service agents answered all my questions very quickly, knowledgeably, and kindly and provided two free boxes!! This is the only site we’ll order from now. Thank you!!
July 8, 2022 14:14
The team at OBF is wonder...
The team at OBF is wonderful, efficient and super helpful. I have ordered this formula in the past for my child who had a stomach virus that this helped calm the stomach so I continued using the HA until she was 1. I have just ordered more for my 2nd child and look forward to using it again
April 5, 2022 18:20
Amazing product with baby...
Amazing product with baby loving it