Organic Infant Formula Stage 1
Holle Organic Infant Formula Stage 1 milk is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils which provide essential fatty acids for your baby. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development.
The milk used in this natural formula comes from cows raised on biodynamic Demeter farms in caring and appropriate environments. Grazing the cows on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in Holle's premium baby food. This milk is suitable if replacing or in addition to breastfeeding.
Instant preparation, ready in minutes. Just add boiled water and shake well.
Holle Organic Infant Formula Stage 1?
✔ From birth onwards
✔ 400g / 14.2oz
✔ For approx. 100oz of mixed formula
✔ No GMO‘s
✔ No pesticides, no chemical fertilizer, no chemical madness
✔ No added sugar
✔ Demeter milk
✔ English instructions
✔ Fresh new batch, around 1 year expiration
✔ Fast & reliable delivery within 1-3 days
✔ Shipping Insurance included
With Holle Organic Infant Formula Stage 1 you can rest assured you are giving your baby one of the healthiest formula options available in the world.
We are happy to help, should you have any questions or require individual help: click here
Toll Free Service Phone for USA and Canada
A trusted company that has created the healthiest and safest formula.