HiPP Hypoallergenic (HA) Stage 2 is designed for little ones from 6 months and is the ideal choice for babies that don’t tolerate regular formula well. It’s made from the same organic cow’s milk as all regular HiPP formulas, but with the proteins broken down so your baby’s immune system can’t react to them. That means all the same nutritional goodness as other organic formulas, with less risk of allergic reactions. What more could a growing baby ask for?
Joyelle Callahan - HiPP HA Stage 2 customer
$37.99% $47.99 (20.84% saved)
I'm your personal Formula Expert and happy to help if you have any questions or require individual help. Drop me a message ›
Many parents have discovered that HiPP HA Hypoallergenic formulas are the best solution for resolving the symptoms of cow’s milk protein sensitivity. If your baby has been thriving on HiPP HA Stage 1, it makes perfect sense to transition to HiPP HA Stage 2 around the age of six months, so that your little one can benefit from the increased nutritional content of a formula that has been tailor-made for older babies.
And if your baby is experiencing ongoing digestion problems, skin reactions, or hay fever-like symptoms caused by sensitivity to the ingredients in another baby formula, it might be time to try HiPP HA Hypoallergenic formulas. This Stage 2 combiotic infant formula is suitable for babies from six months onward, either on its own or as a supplement to breast milk. It’s also suitable for babies who have begun eating solid foods.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
Lactose as the natural carbohydrate
Made for babies with cow’s milk sensitivity
Supports learning and cognitive function
Chemical-free agriculture and manufacturing
No artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors
Milk from grass-fed German cows
Essential vitamins and nutrients
Long-chain proteins are hydrolyzed (broken into fragments) to minimize allergenic impact
This specialized formula contains whey protein hydrolysate (and no casein), which means that the long-chain milk proteins have been hydrolyzed into smaller pieces. This makes the formula easier to digest and minimizes the risk of allergenic impact. Just like breast milk, HiPP Hypoallergenic Stage 2 features lactose as the main source of carbohydrates, as well as a blend of organic vegetable oils and essential vitamins and minerals. It also contains some starch to give the formula a thicker and more creamy consistency, since the hydrolysis process would otherwise result in a very thin product.
HiPP HA Stage 2 contains both prebiotics and probiotics, in order to strengthen your baby’s gut microbiome and immune system. The prebiotics are galacto-oligosaccharides derived from lactose and the probiotics are organic lactic acid bacteria cultures similar to those found in breast milk. HiPP HA Stage 2 also contains omega-3 and omega-6 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (including AA), which are thought to contribute to the healthy development of brain, eyes, and nervous system in infants.
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
Your baby is 6+ months old
Your baby has digestion problems or sensitivity to other formulas
You want a formula with prebiotics and probiotics
Manufactured and packaged in Germany, this product is GMO-free, gluten-free, and does not contain soy, refined sugars, corn syrup, and synthetic nutrients and preservatives. Unlike many of the highly-processed hypoallergenic formulas manufactured in the United States, HiPP HA Stage 2 has been formulated to resemble the taste, smell, and composition of breast milk as much as possible.
The HiPP brand has been an innovation leader in baby food and organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic.
BACKED BY DATA:
From 0-6 months
90% of parents say their baby sleeps better with EU formula
1 box ≈ 44 meals
Should make approximately 130 fl oz of prepared formula
83% of parents in the U.S. will turn to formula
HiPP Hypoallergenic (HA) Stage 2 is the ideal choice for babies that don’t tolerate regular formula well. It’s made from the same organic cow’s milk as all regular HiPP formulas, but with the proteins broken down so your baby’s immune system can’t react to them. That means all the same nutritional goodness as other organic formulas, with less risk of allergic reactions. What more could a growing baby ask for?
Please note: HiPP HA Stage 2 is a specialty formula and not a medical treatment. We advise consulting your pediatrician about any medical conditions. Although this product may help babies with cow’s milk protein sensitivity, it may not be suitable for all babies with a diagnosed milk protein allergy.
- Sensitivities - This seems obvious, but sometimes babies are sensitive to certain proteins in their complete state, but the parts don’t cause a reaction.
- Constipation or diarrhea - If your baby is frequently constipated or has diarrhea, it can be due to poorly digested milk proteins. This formula can help to relieve that.
- Spitting or vomiting - If your baby’s body completely rejects formula, the hypoallergenic formula might stay down better.
- Coughing or respiratory issues - Allergies can create mucus. Reducing the allergens can reduce this response.
- Clean bottle, teat and ring in boiling water for 3 - 5 minutes before use.
- Boil water freshly before each meal and allow to cool down to about 50°C / 122°F Fill approximately half of the boiled water into the cleaned bottle.
- Use the measuring spoon provided and according to the instructions, add the correct number of scoops. Each spoon should be filled flat and not heaping.
- Close the bottle tightly shake until all the powder has completely dissolved. Add remaining water and shake lightly again until the solution is evenly distributed and diluted.
- Allow to cool down (hold the bottle under cold running water or in the refrigerator) to approximately 37°C / 98.6°F before feeding. To prevent burns, test the formula on your forearm to ensure that it is not too hot. Feed immediately.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feed in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding. - All open formulas should be used within 21 days. All sealed formulas should be used by the expiration date on the box.
- Canada & USA = $35
- All other international shipments: $55
🚀 BECAUSE HUNGRY BABIES CAN'T WAIT, WE DO OUR BEST TO ENSURE THE QUICKEST DELIVERY TIMES POSSIBLE
⏱️ CURRENT DELIVERY TIME AND COSTS:
- 🇺🇸 & 🇨🇦 = Free Shipping from $149 (otherwise $35)
- 🌏 = Free Shipping from $249 (otherwise $65)
♻️ CO2 NEUTRAL SHIPPING UPGRADE:
📌 RETURN POLICY:
🛃 IMPORT DUTY AND CUSTOMS:
The HiPP brand has been an innovation leader in baby food and organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP today partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic. HiPP’s stringent quality control process (they carry out over 260 tests on each product) means you can always trust HiPP with your little one’s nutrition. Unlike other formula brands, HiPP only does organic, and their rigorous standards are applied across every single HiPP product on the market.
All Hipp products are produced with animal welfare and world resources in mind.
HiPP is the leader in quality and sustainability.
² LIMOSILACTOBACILLUS FERMENTUM CECT5716
³ CALCIUM L-METHYLFOLATE= METAFOLIN®
❤PALM OIL FROM SUSTAINABLE CULTIVATION, CERTIFIED BY INDEPENDENT CONTROL BODIES
ALLERGENS: CONTAINS MILK AND MILK DERIVATIVES
10 of 97 reviews
June 3, 2023 00:47
Def recommend OBF
I ordered 8 boxes of Hiip formula and got two free boxes. I ordered them on Tuesday and got them on Friday. It was super easy and convenient. No issues at all.
January 29, 2023 18:09
Best formula experience
You are the best at shipping and adding cute gestures!
December 26, 2022 22:12
This formula was the perfect choice for
This formula was the perfect choice for my little one. We realized soon after trying milk formula with her that her body could not process the milk. This hypoallergenic formula works great for her, and its organic too, which is a plus. Also, shipping is quick and easy!
December 26, 2022 02:49
December 22, 2022 01:20
Great product! Fast shipping.
Great product! Fast shipping.
December 22, 2022 00:53
Great formula! My baby has issues with
Great formula! My baby has issues with dairy and has tolerated this well! And we were very happy with the service of OBF24, everything came on time!
December 20, 2022 10:37
Easy to dissolve, no smell, and babyvseems
Easy to dissolve, no smell, and babyvseems to like it.
December 9, 2022 16:15
We have had a very hard time
We have had a very hard time finding a formula that works well with our little guy. This one seems to be working well and helping with his previously terribly reflux!! We hope it stays in stock!
November 29, 2022 10:58
High Quality product, Competitive Price & Extraordinary
High Quality product, Competitive Price & Extraordinary Service, Team OBF24 exceeds my expectations...again!
November 20, 2022 21:04
Fantastic experience. My baby girl only drinks
Fantastic experience. My baby girl only drinks the HIPP HA Stage 2, which is impossible to find anywhere. Not only was it in stock, but to receive 3-day free shipping is amazing.