HiPP Hypoallergenic (HA) Stage 1 is designed for little ones from birth and is the ideal choice for babies that don’t tolerate regular formula well. It’s made from the same organic cow’s milk as all regular HiPP formulas, but with the proteins broken down so your baby’s immune system can’t react to them. That means all the same nutritional goodness as other organic formulas, with less risk of allergic reactions. What more could a growing baby ask for?
Tosh Fomby - HiPP HA Stage 1 customer
$37.99% $47.99 (20.84% saved)
IT'S SO EASY TO BUY FORMULA FROM EUROPE
Yes, some babies can be picky eaters. If a formula isn’t right for your baby, you’ll receive a store credit for two boxes to try another brand
BACKED BY DATA*
*Journal of pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition 2017
We know how difficult it is to see your little one in distress because of digestion problems, skin reactions, or hay fever-like symptoms brought on by sensitivity to the ingredients in baby formula. That’s why we stock HiPP (HA) Hypoallergenic Stage 1, which is suitable for babies from birth to six months, either on its own or as a supplement to breast milk.
This specialized formula contains whey protein hydrolysate (and no casein), which means that the long-chain milk proteins have been hydrolyzed into smaller pieces. This makes the formula easier to digest and minimizes the risk of allergenic impact. Just like breast milk, HiPP Hypoallergenic Stage 1 features lactose as the main source of carbohydrates, as well as a blend of organic vegetable oils and essential vitamins and minerals. It also contains some starch to give the formula a thicker and more creamy consistency, since the hydrolysis process would otherwise result in a very thin product.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
Lactose as the natural carbohydrate
Made for babies with cow’s milk sensitivity
Supports learning and cognitive function
Chemical-free agriculture and manufacturing
No artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors
Milk from grass-fed German cows
Essential vitamins and nutrients
Long-chain proteins are hydrolyzed (broken into fragments) to minimize allergenic impact
HiPP HA Stage 1 contains both prebiotics and probiotics in order to strengthen your baby’s gut microbiome and immune system. The prebiotics are galacto-oligosaccharides derived from lactose and the probiotics are organic lactic acid bacteria cultures similar to those found in breast milk. HiPP HA Stage 1 also contains omega-3 and omega-6 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (including DHA and AA), which are thought to contribute to the healthy development of the brain, eyes, and nervous system in infants.
Manufactured and packaged in Germany, this infant milk formula is free from GMO ingredients, soy, gluten, refined sugars, corn syrup, and synthetic nutrients and preservatives. Unlike many of the highly-processed hypoallergenic formulas manufactured in the United States, HiPP HA Stage 1 has been formulated to resemble the taste, smell, and composition of breast milk as much as possible.
PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
Your baby is 0-6 months old
Your baby has digestion problems or sensitivity to other formulas
You want a formula with prebiotics and probiotics
The HiPP brand has been an innovation leader in baby food and organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic.
Their products are sold all over the globe because of this quality. HiPP baby formulas are exactly what loving parents want for their child: great nutrition they can trust.
BACKED BY DATA:
From 0-6 months
90% of parents say their baby sleeps better with EU formula
1 box ≈ 44 meals
Should make approximately 130 fl oz of prepared formula
83% of parents in the U.S. will turn to formula
HiPP Hypoallergenic (HA) PRE is the ideal choice for babies that don’t tolerate regular formula well. It’s made from the same organic cow’s milk as all regular HiPP formulas, but with the proteins broken down so your baby’s immune system can’t react to them. That means all the same nutritional goodness as other organic formulas, with less risk of allergic reactions. What more could a growing baby ask for?
Please note: HiPP HA PRE is a specialty formula and not a medical treatment. We advise consulting your pediatrician about any medical conditions. Although this product may help babies with cow’s milk protein sensitivity, it may not be suitable for all babies with a diagnosed milk protein allergy.
- Sensitivities - This seems obvious, but sometimes babies are sensitive to certain proteins in their complete state, but the parts don’t cause a reaction.
- Constipation or diarrhea - If your baby is frequently constipated or has diarrhea, it can be due to poorly digested milk proteins. This formula can help to relieve that.
- Spitting or vomiting - If your baby’s body completely rejects formula, the hypoallergenic formula might stay down better.
- Coughing or respiratory issues - Allergies can create mucus. Reducing the allergens can reduce this response.
- Clean bottle, teat and ring in boiling water for 3 - 5 minutes before use.
- Boil water freshly before each meal and allow to cool down to about 50°C / 122°F Fill approximately half of the boiled water into the cleaned bottle.
- Use the measuring spoon provided and according to the instructions, add the correct number of scoops. Each spoon should be filled flat and not heaping.
- Close the bottle tightly shake until all the powder has completely dissolved. Add remaining water and shake lightly again until the solution is evenly distributed and diluted.
- Allow to cool down (hold the bottle under cold running water or in the refrigerator) to approximately 37°C / 98.6°F before feeding. To prevent burns, test the formula on your forearm to ensure that it is not too hot. Feed immediately.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use feeds immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Bottles at room temperature should be used within 2 hours. Bottles in a cooler with ice or a cold pack should be used within 4 hours. Bottles in the fridge should be used within 24 hours.
- Do not heat feed in a microwave as hot spots may occur which could cause scalding. - All open formulas should be used within 21 days. All sealed formulas should be used by the expiration date on the box.
- Canada & USA = $35
- All other international shipments: $55
🚀 BECAUSE HUNGRY BABIES CAN'T WAIT, WE DO OUR BEST TO ENSURE THE QUICKEST DELIVERY TIMES POSSIBLE
⏱️ CURRENT DELIVERY TIME AND COSTS:
- 🇺🇸 & 🇨🇦 = Free Shipping from $99 (otherwise $35)
- 🌏 = Free Shipping from $199 (otherwise $65)
🌱CARBON OFFSET FOR SHIPPING:
📌 RETURN POLICY:
🛃 IMPORT DUTY AND CUSTOMS:
The HiPP brand has been an innovation leader in baby food and organic, ecological business practices for over 100 years. Founded in Germany in 1899, HiPP today partners with thousands of organic farms in Europe. HiPP goes above and beyond to ensure their formulas are of the highest organic quality, analyzing all ingredients for traces of over 1,000 substances and going far beyond legal requirements for organic. HiPP’s stringent quality control process (they carry out over 260 tests on each product) means you can always trust HiPP with your little one’s nutrition. Unlike other formula brands, HiPP only does organic, and their rigorous standards are applied across every single HiPP product on the market.
All Hipp products are produced with animal welfare and world resources in mind.
HiPP is the leader in quality and sustainability.
2)LACTOBACILLUS FERMENTUM CECT5716
*PALM OIL FROM SUSTAINABLE CULTIVATION, CERTIFIED BY INDEPENDENT CONTROL BODIES
1 - 10 of 75 reviews
January 21, 2023 20:18
January 20, 2023 02:59
Great option for baby with cow milk intolerance
My baby loves it and tolerates well.
December 16, 2022 05:18
November 29, 2022 10:59
Extraordinary VALUE in terms of quality, service,
Extraordinary VALUE in terms of quality, service, price and, most importantly, a healthy & happy Grandson :)
October 6, 2022 14:30
Great formula and great company!
So far my twins have done wonderfully on Hipp HA Stage 1. We tried Nutramigen first and it was a disaster. I love the clean, quality ingredients they’re getting from Hipp vs. US formulas. I am also beyond impressed with this company. My first order came incredibly fast and when I sent a question via email I also got a very fast and detailed response. I will continue ordering from this company as long as my twins are on formula.
October 6, 2022 13:47
I have been using hipp formulas and
I have been using hipp formulas and baby food for my children everyday for the past 3 and half years. They're the best!
October 6, 2022 12:13
Cleanest and no harmful ingredients
Baby loves it, we used Bebivita but because of suspected allergy we transition to hypoallergenic one and it works well for us.
October 6, 2022 11:15
Now my daughter sleeps very well
Now my daughter sleeps very well
August 14, 2022 21:48
Service and products are ...
Service and products are beyond expectations. Thank you!
June 28, 2022 14:16
I appreciate the quick re...
I appreciate the quick response. The pricing on the actual material is great, but the shipping price is higher than others. Your company advertised the quickest delivery turnaround but in reality it was the same as others.