Holle Organic Milk Cereal with Banana
Order within 12 hrs, 52 mins and 57 sec and choose Express Shipping at checkout.
- Order number: SW10016
SAFE SHOPINGCERTIFIED BY TRUSTED SHOPS
FAST DELIVERYREAL-TIME PARCEL TRACKING
MONEY-BACK GUARANTEEFULLY SECURED
HOLLE ORGANIC MILK CEREAL WITH BANANA
This dairy free baby porridge is a delicious combination of half semolina and half banana to give a rich taste that babies and toddlers just can't seem to get enough of. Can be served at any time of the day but is particulalry good for an evening snack to help babies stay satisfied throughout the night - and give mums and dads a good night sleep.
Holle Organic Milk Cereal with Banana is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. All of Holle's farms strictly adhere to EU organic regulations and, moreover, to the stringent international Demeter regulations. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development.
ORGANIC MILK CEREAL WITH BANANA:
- From the 6th month
- 250g / 8.81oz
- For approx. 10-15 meals
- Instant preparation, ready in minutes
- No added sugars
- No GMO‘s
- Vitamin B1 for heart and brain function
- Fresh new batch, around 1 year expiration
Wholegrain wheat flour* 34 %, sweet whey powder* partly demineralised 21 %, skimmed milk powder* 16,2 %, vegetable oil*, dehydrated banana pulp* 8,5 %, maltodextrin*, calcium carbonate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin D
*from organic farming (Demeter quality)
PREPARATION IN COMBINATION WITH INFANT FORMULA:
Prepare 170 ml of your desired infant formula (according to instructions). Give the prepared formula into a bowl and stir in 18 g Organic banana-semolina porridge (about 3-4 tablespoons). Allow to soak and to cool down to body temperature (about 37°C)
HALF MILK PORRIDGE:
Boil 100 ml full fat milk and 100 ml water and allow to cool down to about 50°C. Give the liquid into a bowl and stir in 25 g of Organic banana-semolina porridge (about 5 tablespoons) in. Allow to soak and cool down to serving temperature (about 37°C).
PREPARATION WITH MOTHER'S MILK:
Stirr 25 g Organic baby muesli porridge (approx. 5 tablespoons) into 130 ml warm mother's milk.
Important: to preserve valuable nutrients please do not heat mother's milk to more than 40°C.
Boil 200 ml of water and allow to cool down to about 50°C. Add 25 g Organic banana-semolina porridge (about 5 tablespoons) and stir in with 1 teaspoon of comestible oil until the desired consistency is reached.
MILK-FREE PORRIDGE WITH FRUITS:
Mix 20 g Organic banana-semolina porridge (about 4 tablespoons) with 100g fruit-based baby food (from a jar) or 100g fresh made fruit puree and 1 teaspoon of comestible oil. Add water ( approximately 90ml / 50°C).
PREPARATION AFTER 6 MONTHS:
Boil 150 ml of water and allow to cool down to approx. 50°C. Add 5 measuring scoops of Holle Organic Infant Formula Stage 2 before stirring in 18g of Organic banana-semolina porridge (3-4 tablespoons). As of the 10th month the porridge can also be made by using Holle Organic Infant Formula Stage 3.
We know that receiving your shipment in a timely manner is of great importance to you, because hungry babies can’t wait - so we do our best to ensure the quickest delivery times possible! Your package has a long way to go and we want to make sure that it arrives in good condition. We also include with your order free samples such as Holle’s porridge or vegan gummy bears and a special present for new customers.
EXPRESS (1-3 days) Reliable priority shipping for significantly faster deliveries.
STANDARD (10-20 days) An affordable and uncomplicated delivery method.
CLIMATE NEUTRAL (20-30 days) Environmentally friendly shipping - 100% climate neutral.
We are committed to do all in our power to ensure your order arrive on time. However, please note shipping times are based on our experiences and can't be guaranteed. Due to postal mishandling, customs authorities or natural hindrances, in very exceptional cases delivery time may take longer.