Organic Milk Cereal with Millet
Available for immediate shipping
Order until 01/21 - 14:15 (MET) and choose EXPRESS Shipping at checkout.
- Order number: SW10014
SAFE SHOPINGCERTIFIED BY TRUSTED SHOPS
FAST DELIVERYREAL-TIME PARCEL TRACKING
MONEY-BACK GUARANTEEFULLY SECURED
HOLLE ORGANIC MILK CEREAL WITH MILLET
Suitable as part of a mixed diet after 4 months of age. The milk cereal porridge makes an ideal evening meal and helps your baby get used to spoons and new foods.
Easy to prepare – just boil water and stir in the Milk Cereal with Milet.
Holle Organic Milk Cereal with Millet is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. All of Holle's farms strictly adhere to EU organic regulations and, moreover, to the stringent international Demeter regulations. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development.
- From the 4th month
- 250g / 8.81oz
- For approx. 10-15 meals
- Instant preparation, ready in minutes
- No added sugars
- No gluten
- No GMO‘s
- Vitamin B1 for heart and brain function
- Fresh new batch, around 1 year expiration
Wholegrain millet flour* 49 %, skimmed milk powder* 21 %, whey powder* partly demineralised 12 %, vegetable oil*, maltodextrin*, calcium carbonate, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin D
*from organic farming
We know that receiving your shipment in a timely manner is of great importance to you, because hungry babies can’t wait - so we do our best to ensure the quickest delivery times possible! Your package has a long way to go, so we pack it very carefully to make sure that it arrives in good condition. We include a bunch of free samples, vegan gummy bears and a special present for new customers.
EXPRESS (1-3 days) Reliable priority shipping for significantly faster deliveries.
STANDARD (10-20 days) An affordable and uncomplicated delivery method.
CLIMATE NEUTRAL (20-30 days) Environmentally friendly shipping - 100% climate neutral.
We are committed to do all in our power to ensure your order arrive on time. However, please note shipping times are based on our experiences and can't be guaranteed. Due to postal mishandling, customs authorities or natural hindrances, in very exceptional cases delivery time may take longer. Many thanks for your understanding.